The ICKSH 2019 Organizing Committee will provide financial support to individuals to attend the ICKSH 2019. Outstanding papers in Oral or poster presentation at ICKSH 2019 would be chosen to receive this Award. All presenters are able to apply Young Investigator Awards. Please see the following details and send the apply form to the ICKSH secretariat by email.
Winners will receive USD 1,500 each.
1. Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for the Young Investigator Award.
2. Abstracts must be presented by awardees at ICKSH 2019.
3. Presenters need to register for the conference. (Registration fees will not be waived.)
Winners will receive KRW 500,000 each.
1. Only Resident, Trainee, Nurse or Student is invited to apply the Young Investigator Award.
2. Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for this award.
3. Abstracts must be presented by awardees at ICKSH 2019.
4. Presenters need to register for the conference. (Registration fees will not be waived.)
How to Apply
Download the application form
Complete and return to secretariat
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
1. Complete and return the application form to the ICKSH 2019 Secretariat via e-mail (email@example.com) by January 15, 2019.
* An appropriate subject line for the application e-mail is recommended, i.e. “Young Investigator Award applicant’s name.”
2. The ICKSH 2019 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by email.
3. Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
Young Investigator Awards Regulations
1. Candidates will be informed before the congress.
2. Awardees are required to visit the registration desk after their presentation.
3. A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
4. Only one award will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
5. The awards will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
* For questions regarding awards, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).